Sold by Ponlo en Casa and dispatched by FresCuba
• Bitter orange is a tree native to Asia.
• The peel, flower, leaf, fruit, and fruit juice are used to make medicine.
• Cubans use it a lot to marinate some food products.
• The product is shipped just before it is ready for consumption, but it may take a day or more to be ready. Color and size may vary.
Ponlo en Casa guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product. You will receive it before the dates of use, sale, preferential use or expiration are met.
Return & Refund Policy
Our policy is valid for a period of 3 calendar days from the date of the delivery. We do not offer refunds however you can return the product for an exchange. If the period of 3 days has lapsed since the purchase, we can’t, unfortunately offer you an exchange.
For more information visit https://www.ponloencasa.com/en/refund-policy
- Our delivery schedule is between 10 AM and 7 PM from Monday to Friday (There may be some exceptions)
- Saturdays and Sundays are not counted as business days*
- Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days (after payment verification)